Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 25

What's Motivating Me This Week?
Great music - I spend a bit of time today finding new music to workout to. 
 
I also found this YouTube channel, FitnessBlender.com. The low impact cardio looks good so I'll try that next week - or this depending on how I find the bicycle with the new cover - all I know is that I tried to ride again and my v-giny hurt!

What's Puzzling Me This Week?
How could my waist have gotten smaller but my hips bigger? Just of shits and giggle I looked up my waist-to-hip ratio - it's 0.83 - so close!

What's Bugging Me This Week?
I was on the phone with an in-law this week and was asked how my diet was going.  Why do people think that you are on a diet when you are getting fit?  I know she meant fad diet, or even simply watching what I eat but it frustrates me how little people actually know about health. I've been day dreaming about studying again - maybe picking up the health side of my degree... but I don't know.

What's Encouraging Me This Week? 
Getting back on track and feeling please with how strong I still feel after a holiday.

What's the Plan?
 I really want to increase my cardio, but also enjoy strength stuff - I used my new 1.5kg dumbbells today and thought to myself, 'actually should have bought the 2kgs'.