Saturday, March 31, 2012

Plan B?

Once again my plans this week came tumbling down in an avalanche.  I should have expected it, considering it was my last week of school where you need to expect the least expected.

Tuesday: Instead of Zumba we were asked out for dinner. We went to dinner.

Wednesday: In the morning I did the kickboxing video and the Sparkpeople workout, and in the evening I did do a 2 mile walk video but played my own music - so much better!

Thursday:  Kickboxing - I have to say this won't be appearing my my plans again.  My shoes are just too grippy for the footwork needed and when I went bearfoot I got cramps in my foot arches.

Friday: Sparkpeople workout. I actually love her stuff.

Saturday: My rest day - I was going to hop on the bike for a little bit but found a visiting child had played with the settings so I need to find some tools to change things back to normal permenantly.

Sunday - Today: I did Jullian Michael's 'Shape Up - Front'. Stupid me didn't watch the video first, so by the second last exercise I was like 'when is this going to end?' I also don't own a step so I kind of made it work.Was sooo hard, I didn't go at the speed the presenters did, but this will be my holiday challenge. 


What's Motivating Me This Week?
The challenge

What's Puzzling Me This Week?
Should I make another pair of 3/4 leggings? The latest pair I have made are already feeling loose, I keep having to pull them up.

What's Bugging Me This Week?
That I have a whole box of Cadbury Creme Eggs in the fridge - very dangerous. C came home from work and said 'I have a present for you, but your going to hate me.' Once I realised what it was and got over the shock, I was like yelling because that is the most awesome present I have ever gotten from him - probably. Once I calmed down C was was saying that it was probably the worst thing he could have done since I'm trying so hard to lose weight.  I explained to him, that I'm not really doing this to lose weight, but to get fitter. That gave me a bit of a reality check - because haven't I been fussing over the fact that I haven't been getting slimmer? In reality I feel so good and strong at the moment, even though I still look so flabby.
  


What's Encouraging Me This Week? 
Remembering that this is about me feeling healthy not about me looking slim.


What's the Plan?
Everyday I will complete the 'Shape Up - Front' video. Tuesday and Thrusday I will also do 'Walk Away the Pounds' 2 mile walk with my own music.