Saturday, March 17, 2012

MIA - sorry!

What's Motivating Me This Week?
Something pretty amazing happened on Friday. 

I tried on a dress that I made before the Christmas holidays,,, it was too big!  I had to then figure out what else I could wear and we ended up being half an hour late for a dinner party.

I was told that I have lovely legs, by another woman.

All that walking must be paying off.


What's Puzzling Me This Week?
My interest in food has just slumped lately.  I'm not interested in cooking meals etc and instead want to eat chips.  Thought I would try to change that today so I put a corned beef in the crockpot for dinner and made an awesome brunch of scramble eggs with feta cheese, low fat ham, mushrooms and multigrain buns.

What's Bugging Me This Week?
I hurt my knee this week, so my whole plan was wiped out. Only went to one Zumba and did a little gentle bike riding.  I moved the exercise bike from the office into the lounge room so that I could watch X Files while I rode :)

This week I've been feeling really down. As well as hurting my knee, I've had a few sleepless nights stressing about work, work itself has been pretty dissapointing. My husband has been working extra hard, infact he is at work now.  I'll stop now before my list gets huge and overwhelming. I'm thinking about taking up painting again. 


What's Encouraging Me This Week? 
Since last week didn't eventuate - I'll just repeat it!


Bring it on!!!