Saturday, March 3, 2012

Catch Up!

Today as I finished my Hatha Yoga when I was laid out comfortably relaxed, my youngest cat, Squish, decided it was cuddle time.  Too cute!

As you know, this week I wasn't feeling too great. I only went to one Zumba, I did most of my arms workout and walked twice. I'm trying not to stress about missing the exercise, the point of this whole thing is for me to feel good about myself and that's not going to happen if I start putting myself down about missing the occasional workout.

The other thing I'm trying to not feel guilty about is the amount of chocolate and Pringles I ate.   It's not that bad, but it was a small binge.  A doctor told me once that when you are sick, eat whatever your body craves.  I obviously wanted simple sugars and starches.  I guess I needed it with the feverish illness I had.

Yesterday we drove to our nearest 'big' town - That's about an hour and a half away. We did a little shopping, but I was looking for a new set of weights, I was hoping for 1.5gm for each arm.  I couldn't find any!  I did find kettles though.  I didn't buy any. I did buy wholemeal pasta.

Oh, it is apparently cuddle time again.