Saturday, December 3, 2011

Week 3


What's Motivating Me This Week?
http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/

What's Puzzling Me This Week?
When will my new exercise bra arrive? I usually purchase my bras from Big Girls Don’t Cry Anymore, although they have a great range of bras they have to be ordered in because they don’t keep a big stock in my size. I hope it comes next week.

What's Bugging Me This Week
My sore and cracked feet – time for a pedicure

How my measurements fluctuate. This could be because I’m measuring differently each time, that I was wearing different bra etc. Although it really does seem as though my hips keep getting smaller, even without knowing the measurements.

What's Encouraging Me This Week? 
Feeling thinner, wearing slim-fit jeans and feeling sexy in yellow heels.

What's the Plan?
Some fun dance workouts this week to celebrate the first week of holidays.