Friday, November 25, 2011

Week 1 down!

Okay I just finished week 1 of my own workout plan.

Things I found out,
  • I actually look forward to exercising - I am always amazed at this. In fact I find by the afternoon I want to do more - but I'm holding back because I don't want to overdo it.
  • Dance Dance Dance - I put this on my plan for a bit of laugh, but after just completing it I realised it was really fun. A bit of a light cardio.  I started with this: Dance Dance (warm up)  then did Dance Dance Dance Fitness  then I slowed my march down until my heart also slowed and then did some stretches much like in the Dance Dance (warm up) video.  Definitely staying as my Saturday routine.
  • I need more stickers
  • I need a folder to store all my workout stuff
  • iPad's don't play music and videos at the same time. Lucky I have two iPads then.